Who We Are
Established in 1989, Corey Electrical Engineering is a single-discipline, consulting engineering and design firm that services the architecture, construction, and facility operations industries. The cornerstone of our design efforts is to provide common sense, comprehensive, and cost-competitive electrical engineering to our clients.
The Corey team believes that being a single-discipline design firm is an asset. It allows us to focus on the client and the job, provide collaborative teamwork, and place the project’s success ahead of other competing interests. We understand that a successful project is the product of multiple efforts from many individuals and fulfilling a client’s vision.
East of the Rocky Mountains, in Englewood, Colorado, Corey’s corporate office is located in the south-east, Denver-metro area, just east of the Centennial Airport and south of the Bronco’s Dove Valley training facility. Select the Contact Us tab above for more information.
Why Team With Corey?
Our corporate goals emphasize our commitment to our clients:
• provide cost-competitive engineering expertise
• exceed client expectations with dependable and timely designs
• promote broad collaboration and support active communication
• be mindful of the owner’s bottom line (cost-vs-quality)
• minimize the impact of change orders with well-planned designs
• live green and sponsor sustainability when opportunities arise
• help owners and architects realize their vision
While Corey Electrical Engineering’s core projects are located in the Rocky Mountain and Colorado region, the company supports projects all across the United States.
Our staff members have current Professional Engineering (PE) registrations in 10 states, as well as formal NCEES Records that will support licensures in additional states.
AZ, CA, CO, MN, MO, NE, SC, UT, VA, WY & NCEES.